I upgrade the my Mac whose version is Late 2013 to Mojave. Then, my clozure cl was unable to run. The error is below.
? for help
 Clozure CL kernel debugger: ^Csigreturn returned
? for help
 Clozure CL kernel debugger: ^Z
+ Stopped ccl64 -K :UTF-8
I have seen this error before. But I can't find the way how to fix this. So I write this article for me for my future if I will see this issue again. The answer is written in
github.com. See the following comment.
This is a copy of this comment and just arranged for myself.
- xcode-select --install(if you have never done this)
- sudo rm -rf /usr/local/src/ccl
- sudo rm /usr/local/bin/ccl
- sudo rm /usr/local/bin/ccl64
- cd /usr/local/src
- sudo git clone https://github.com/Clozure/ccl.git
- sudo curl -L -O https://github.com/Clozure/ccl/releases/download/v1.12-dev.1/darwinx86.tar.gz
- cd ccl
- sudo tar xf ../darwin86.tar.gz
- cd lisp-kernel/darwinx8664/
- sudo make clean
- sudo make
- cd ../..
- sudo ./dx86cl64
- (ccl:rebuild-ccl :full t) on the CLozureCL REPL
But, unfortunately step 15 wasn't finish. CPU utilization is about 100% more than 9 hours at Compiling /usr/local/src/ccl/compiler/optimizers.lisp. Do I have to debug more?